Growing Greener Cities Urban Agriculture and the Impact
Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Tropics and Subtropics 0.152 0.222 35 Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Tropics and... The scientific journal Agronomy for Sustainable Development is included in the Scopus database. Based on 2013, SJR is 1.415. Publisher country is DE. The main subject areas of published articles are Agronomy and Crop Science, Environmental Engineering.
PaturMata a model to manage grassland under climate
Agronomy for Sustainable Development offers scientific research on interactions between cropping systems and other activities in the context of sustainable development. The journal publishes original research articles that demonstrate a clear scientific breakthrough versus current knowledge.... "As an agronomist working in development, I found Agronomy for Development to be very refreshing. This book enlarges the discussion around development agronomy and offers tools for a more meaningful engagement of the subject. This is a very timely contribution."
Reviews for "Agronomy for Sustainable Development" SciRev
Agronomy for Sustainable Development (impact factor 1.65, rank 13/49). Articles will be published online first with a citable DOI about 2 months after submission of the last version.... Sustainable agriculture is the practice of farming using principles of ecology, the study of relationships between organisms and their environment.
Agronomy for sustainable agriculture. A review Accueil
Agronomy for Sustainable Development publishes three types of papers: Research articles, Review articles and Meta-analyses . The findings should be located at the interface of Agriculture and... Agronomy for Sustainable Development 2017 37:4 Managing maize production in shifting cultivation milpa systems in YucatÃ¡n, through weed control and manure application
Agronomy For Sustainable Development Pdf
Agronomy for Sustainable Development Referencing Guide
- (PDF) Agronomy for Sustainable Development ResearchGate
- Agronomy for Sustainable Agriculture A Review
- Phenological and growth response of legume cover crops to
- Advances in Agronomy ScienceDirect.com
Agronomy For Sustainable Development Pdf
springerom Agronomy for Sustainable Development Journal Metrics 2016 Days from submission to first decision â€“ 2016 Number of days from submission of the manuscript to first decision.
- "As an agronomist working in development, I found Agronomy for Development to be very refreshing. This book enlarges the discussion around development agronomy and offers tools for a more meaningful engagement of the subject. This is a very timely contribution."
- Agronomy for Sustainable Development is an international journal for scientific research on the interactions between cropping systems and other activities in the context of sustainable development.
- Furthermore, crop rotations offer opportunities to fight some expanding pests, like different species of soil nematodes and the western corn rootworm (Diabrotica virgifera virgifera).
- Agronomy for Sustainable Development (impact factor 1.65, rank 13/49). Articles will be published online first with a citable DOI about 2 months after submission of the last version.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Whitlam ACT, Queanbeyan ACT, Burwood ACT, Duffy ACT, Goomburra ACT, ACT Australia 2691
- New South Wales: Morpeth NSW, Tomboye NSW, Crookwell NSW, Karuah NSW, Ewingar NSW, NSW Australia 2012
- Northern Territory: Jingili NT, Coonawarra NT, Bellamack NT, Banyo NT, Coolalinga NT, Johnston NT, NT Australia 0833
- Queensland: Darts Creek QLD, Mirani QLD, Glenorchy QLD, Stamford QLD, QLD Australia 4085
- South Australia: Sheringa SA, Koolunga SA, Yorketown SA, Highland Valley SA, Angas Valley SA, Marrabel SA, SA Australia 5046
- Tasmania: Battery Point TAS, Stony Head TAS, Heybridge TAS, TAS Australia 7052
- Victoria: Sutton VIC, Niddrie VIC, Flynns Creek VIC, Serviceton VIC, Selby VIC, VIC Australia 3009
- Western Australia: Dalyellup WA, Burringurrah (Mt Augustus) WA, Millars Well WA, WA Australia 6054
- British Columbia: Warfield BC, Port Coquitlam BC, Lake Cowichan BC, Salmo BC, Masset BC, BC Canada, V8W 7W4
- Yukon: Readford YT, Canyon YT, Clinton Creek YT, McQuesten YT, Whitehorse YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C1
- Alberta: Fort Macleod AB, Warburg AB, Hinton AB, Edmonton AB, Black Diamond AB, Provost AB, AB Canada, T5K 3J9
- Northwest Territories: Wekweeti NT, Fort Good Hope NT, Kakisa NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, NT Canada, X1A 8L7
- Saskatchewan: Rockglen SK, Elfros SK, Turtleford SK, Marsden SK, Avonlea SK, Val Marie SK, SK Canada, S4P 5C1
- Manitoba: Powerview-Pine Falls MB, Riverton MB, Carberry MB, MB Canada, R3B 8P7
- Quebec: Lavaltrie QC, Lery QC, Sainte-Julie QC, Barkmere QC, Sainte-Therese QC, QC Canada, H2Y 6W5
- New Brunswick: Eel River Crossing NB, St. Stephen NB, Sussex NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H6
- Nova Scotia: Annapolis Royal NS, East Hants NS, Port Hood NS, NS Canada, B3J 3S3
- Prince Edward Island: Tignish Shore PE, Cardigan PE, Kingston PE, PE Canada, C1A 4N6
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Main Brook NL, Parkers Cove NL, St. Lawrence NL, St. Alban's NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J9
- Ontario: Keelerville, Frontenac County ON, Manitowaning ON, Merrickville ON, The Slash, Maitland, United Counties of Leeds and Grenville ON, Otterville ON, Gordon ON, ON Canada, M7A 7L4
- Nunavut: Rankin Inlet NU, Pangnirtung Fox Farm NU, NU Canada, X0A 7H2
- England: Slough ENG, Swindon ENG, Sittingbourne ENG, Margate ENG, Birmingham ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 8A3
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 1H2
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Hamilton SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Dundee SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 5B3
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Wrexham WAL, Swansea WAL, Wrexham WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 1D2